6 January 2020
2007so太阳集团This new guidance gives an overview of the issue with recommendations and resources. COPE welcomes feedback and comments to continue this live and ongoing debate.
- What is predatory publishing?
- What are the commonly occurring features in predatory publications?
- How can we avoid, and raise awareness of, the problem of predatory publications?
The study results referred to in the press release can be found on our website: Exploring publication ethics in the arts, humanities, and social sciences: A COPE study 2019
COPE is primarily a forum for editors and publishers of scholarly journals. The following resources may be of use to journalists.
- Our news and opinion section for the latest news
- Our monthly newsletter
- Archive of Cases
- Our guidelines on retraction
- Information on how COPE is run
- Contact COPE about specific stories
If you would like to receive our press releases please email [email protected]2007so太阳集团 so that we can add you to our distribution list.